Ready to find a job that clicks with you?
First dates and job interviews can have a lot in common. Introductions, sharing expectations, fundamentally how well does one fit in each other's lives.
Career Cupid avoids the awkward pauses and the anxiety of these initial steps by showing how well you are compatible not just with a job position, but also with your team members and the company culture.Answer our quiz to find your professional soulmates
How does it work?
We ask you questions about things you care about in your work life. We compare your answers with the answers from others. If you are looking for a job, you can browse for any position and you can see how well you match with your would-be workers.
Your profile will be useful even if you are not actively looking for a job.
- Find people outside of your team who also share your values and can become future co-workers
- Strengthen your company's hiring efforts and make it easy to get more people to your growing team
- Use the questions as conversation points with your team-mates and increase communication
For those hiring
You certainly know how hard it is nowadays to find and keep good people in your team. Because Career Cupid works for people even when they are not actively looking for a job, you have access to a lot more data who can give you more insights.
- Set-up screening questions and get rid of the "let's have an introductory call" step
- Sourcing new candidates from places where you didn't expect
- Find out if there is anything in your hiring process or stated values that is keeping potential applicants away